Monday, September 19, 2011

Yard Sale Finds

On a brisk cool Saturday I awoke at 4 a.m. and started getting ready for the amazing huge yard sales taking place. I stopped on my way to get my Starbucks coffee and off I went.  Yum :)
I've included some of my finds and the prices I paid. It was a great day!

The first stop I located this very unique white tray. I plan to add it to my diningroom and place some fresh fruit in it for a pop of color. Stay tuned.




I've been looking for a quilt or blanket to add to my bedroom collection but for a king sized bed it's very costly. I stumbled upon this beautiful gold damask chenille cover. It was brand new and still in the bag. Perfect!




My final great find was while walking out after purchasing the blanket. I hadn't seen it at first but it caught my eye. It was a brand new, still with tags, CHICO'S purple velvet jacket. It retails for $98! I can't wait to pair it with a nice top and scrarf for winter!




Do you have any great items that you purchased at yard sales?





No comments:

Post a Comment